Spice Up Your Scrambled Eggs!
Next time you want to add a little extra flavor to your breakfast, why not make Dirty Eggs?
All you need is some leftover taco-seasoned ground beef for this Paleo recipe.
How easy is that?
- 2 medium or large eggs
- 3 tablespoons (approximately) precooked taco-meat
- 1 tablespoon of water
- olive oil cooking spray
- a pinch of coarse black pepper
- a pinch of parsley flakes
- Preheat a medium or large saute pan on medium-high heat.
- Spray a bit of olive oil cooking spray over the bottom of the pan.
- Break the eggs into a 4-cup measuring cup or bowl
- Add the water, pepper, and parsley flakes
- Whisk the eggs with a dinner fork until completely mixed
- Once saute pan is hot, pour the egg mixture in.
- Sprinkle in the taco meat.
- Allow the eggs to begin to ‘set’ around the edges.
- Then, using a silicone spatula, stir and cook them to your preferred done-ness. I cook mine until they are just done — not wet and sloppy (yuck!).
- Once they’re done, slide them onto your plate. Pair your eggs up with a simple salad (as shown in the photo) or with some slices of fresh avocado!
YOUR TURN: Is this a recipe you’ll be adding to your Paleo/Low-Carb repertoire? I hope so!