It’s grilling time.
No one wants to stand over a hot stove.
Turning on the oven is a no-no on a hot summer day.
Solution: Grilled Chicken Salad.
This is so easy and only takes a few minutes to put together.
Be smart and already have some hard-boiled eggs in the fridge.
And, since you’re going to be grilling boneless/skinless chicken breasts anyway (right?), grill a few extra (four to be exact).
You’ll thank me later.
Okay. Let’s get busy.
- 4 grilled boneless/skinless chicken breasts (diced)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (diced)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¾ cup mayonnaise (we use Hellmann's)
- 1 T. dill relish (you can use sweet relish if you want; dill has fewer carbs!)
- 1 t. celery seed
- 1 t. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 t. paprika
- Place diced grilled chicken in a large mixing bowl
- Add celery, eggs, relish, and spices
- Add mayonnaise
- Fold ingredients together gently; make sure they are completely blended together.
- For best results, place salad in a covered glass or plastic container and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy on some fresh bread, over some mixed greens or all by itself. It's SO good!