Here’s a quick and easy recipe to use up left-over chicken breasts. Whether you cooked extra on purpose, or you have a few left over, here’s a great way to make something tasty.
Super Easy Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine the following:
- 4 cooked skinless-boneless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (diced)
- 3/4* to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 T. dill relish (OR sweet relish)
- 1 t. celery seed
- salt and pepper (to taste)
*Start with just 3/4 cup of mayonnaise and add more if you need to. You want a nice creamy salad.
Mix well and taste-test.
Here’s what you should end up with:
Let me know what you think. We LOVE this stuff.
All by itself with a sprinkle of paprika.
On toast. Really good with a slice or two of home-grown tomato.
In a salad.
Hey, it’s a multi-purpose recipe.