My family is always on the lookout for new (and easy) recipes to try. We get tired of eating the same old things every week.
A recent web-surfing session landed on a on site that (for the life of me I can’t remember). Ever have that happen to you? Ha! I’m sure you have.
As soon as I figure out where I got this, I will give proper credit. I promise.
But for now, add this to your arsenal of food planning tools. It’s easy, and really, really good.
We added sweet corn and a make-it-yourself salad as side dishes tonight. The boys both said they liked it — a lot. That is a HUGE compliment to the creator of this tasty dish. 🙂
Try it and let me know what you think!
Here are the details:
Easy Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing Casserole
- 4 thawed skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 oz package of Stove Top Stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour the packet of stuffing mix over the chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, soup and 1/4 cup water.
- Pour soup mixture evenly over the stuffing.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Fluff stuffing and shred chicken.