- Cleaned up the yard again. Those leaves are still falling and blowing around.
- Whipped up some new tissue holders to put in the shop (watch for an update tomorrow morning).
- Had lunch: turkey sandwiches and soup. Yummy.
- Made a trip to Woodwind & Brasswind. Mr. Teenager is going to switch from Alto to Tenor saxophone. Bought him an early Christmas gift. (He LOVES it!)
- Went shopping for poster board: Little Guy is doing a project on John Dillinger next week.
- Stopped at McDonalds for a quick snack.
- Went to church. The current series is on Relationslips. As always great content. Fantastic music and media. Last night we had a special guest. She is awesome.
- Had dinner at Culver’s. Good stuff and easy on the budget.
Granger Community Church
Now we’re off to a cousin’s birthday party.
Hope you’re having a great weekend.