Preparing for another snow storm? Yep.
Sounds like we could get up to a foot of snow between tonight and Monday morning.
Uggh. I was SO hoping that the crummy weather was over. But no luck.
Thankful for a warm house and a snow blower. : )
And a busy day today:
- Replace the whole-house water filter.
- Clean the furnace filters.
- Haircuts for Tall Child, my wife, and me too.
- Grocery shopping.
- Fill up the cars with gas.
- Get gas/oil mixture ready for the snow blower.
- Laundry. ALWAYS laundry.
- Clean house.
- Play Monopoly on the X-box 360 for an up-coming sponsored post I’m doing. (Excited about that!!!)
- Plan and prep food for the week ahead.
- Go see my dad at the nursing home.
What’s on your to-do list today?